- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- New federal regulation of retail gift cards
- Location, location, location: Issues that arise with leases in unique places
- Navy Exchange selects QuantiSense for retail analytics, business intelligence
New York -- The Lam Group has chosen Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (NGKF) Retail and Hospitality Services to lease the 100,000-sq.-ft. retail portion of a mixed-use project in the NoMad neighborhood of New York City.
The 400,000-sq.-ft. project includes two 300-room hotels with meeting spaces, wellness facilities, multiple food and beverage outlets and retail space.