- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Woodland Hills, Calif. -- Landmark Retail Group, a subsidiary of NewMark Merrill Cos., announced that Clay Toombs has joined the company as senior project manager, responsible for overseeing development projects from design through entitlement approvals, permitting and construction.
Toombs previously worked for Evergreen Devco Inc. as senior project manager.