- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Purchase, N.Y. -- National Realty & Development Corp. said Tuesday that Lane Bryant will open two new locations within its portfolio, Hadley Center in South Plainfield, N.J., and Northampton Crossings in Easton, Pa.
The plus-size retailer will open a 5,000-sq.-ft. store in each location. Both are slated to open in the spring.
Hadley Center is a 542,000-sq.-ft. power center anchored by Target, Kohl’s Department Store, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Regal Cinemas and Marshalls Megastore.
Northampton Crossings is a 622,000-sq.-ft. power center anchored by Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Regal Cinemas, Kohl’s and Hobby Lobby.