- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Isaac Mizrahi to open in suburban Atlanta
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Two new restaurants for The Avenue Peachtree City
New York -- The Denmark-based Lego group will open a Lego store in Atlanta on March 16.
The new store will be located in the Discover Mills outlet center. The space will feature such elements as a “Pick-A-Brick-Wall,” allowing shoppers to select and purchase specific individual Lego bricks in a variety of colors and shapes.