- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Family Dollar partners with EPA Energy Star
- Regular Cleaning of Condenser Coils in Refrigeration and Freezer Appliances Results in Maximum Efficiency
- What the CFO Needs to Know: Energy & Sustainability
Dallas Dallas — Commercial Lennox contractors now have more to offer businesses that want to control energy consumption while lowering their maintenance costs. Lennox and CIT Group Inc., a leading global commercial finance company, announced a vendor financing agreement to serve commercial customers of Lennox’ North American commercial contractors.
CIT Vendor Finance will provide financing to qualified commercial customers to help them upgrade their existing, less-efficient HVAC systems to more energy-efficient Lennox models. Designed to help businesses replace aging HVAC equipment nearing the end of its projected life span, the financing program will also provide Lennox clients with a streamlined application process and enhanced customer-service plan.
Lennox Industries Inc. has been selected four times as an ENERGY STAR Manufacturing Partner of the Year for its outstanding contributions to developing, manufacturing and promoting energy-efficient products; consumer education; and industry outreach efforts. This designation is made by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Lennox is the only heating, ventilation and air conditioning manufacturer ever chosen for this award.