- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- The Analytics Imperative: Breaking Down the Borders for Seamless Retailing in 2014
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Walmart shows support of women-owned businesses with new logo
India -- The Indian government on Friday won a non-binding vote in the upper house of parliament on its new policy to allow foreign supermarkets to enter the country's vast retail market, which is put at approximately $450 billion.
The government had already won a vote on retail reform in the lower house two days earlier.