- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Phoenix -- Leslie's Poolmart announced it has acquired the assets of Pool Supply World, one of the nation's premier Internet retailers of swimming pool supplies.
As a separate division of Leslie's Pool Supplies, the acquired business will continue to operate as Pool Supply World with its distinct brand and website. Mark Krueger, CEO of Pool Supply World, will continue to lead the business.
"This acquisition will be a great fit with Leslie's as we continue to deploy technology to grow our e-commerce and omni-channel initiatives for many years to come," says Larry Hayward, chairman and CEO of Leslie's Poolmart.
The transaction closed on Oct. 28.