- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Men's Wearhouse to acquire Jos. A. Bank for $1.8 billion
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
New York City, Linens and Things Inc. has hired Credit Suisse First Boston to explore strategic options, including a possible sale, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday. The retailer has been struggling to fend off strong competition from discounters, including Target Corp. and Wal-Mart stores, both of which have expanded their home goods in recent years.