- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
New York City -- Liz Claiborne said Friday that Edgar Huber, CEO of Juicy Couture, will be assuming a new position as executive VP global business development for Liz Claiborne, effective Feb. 14.
The company said Huber will continue to report to William L. McComb, CEO, Liz Claiborne.
LeAnn Nealz, president and chief creative officer, and John DeFalco, CFO and COO, will jointly manage the Juicy Couture business while the leadership structure for the brand going forward is determined, according to McComb.
"This move reflects the company's significant opportunities for global expansion of its key brands, including Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Lucky Brand Jeans and Liz Claiborne,” said McComb.