- Lowe’s scales back openings, closing 20 underperforming stores
- Lowe’s face backlash in wake of canceling ads on ‘All-American Muslim’ reality show
- Lowe's teams with Microsoft to improve customer service
- Lowe's execs unveil digital moves
- J.D. Powers: Ace Hardware ranks highest in home improvement stores survey
Mooresville, N.C. -- Lowe’s Cos. on Monday said it has been authorized to buy back up to $5 billion of its common stock over the next two-to-three years.
In a statement, the company said it expects to use the full amount over the next two to three years. The new repurchase authorization from the Lowe's board has no expiration date.