- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s Companies has selected BBDO New York to serve as its lead agency overseeing creative development and production of broadcast and print advertising. OMD, BBDO’s sister company in the Omnicom Group, will handle medial planning and buying.