- Lululemon founder Wilson votes against reinstating directors
- Report: Lululemon to open men’s store in Manhattan
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Top 10 Stories of the First Half of 2014
- Pinterest testing Promoted Pins with retail brands, including Gap and Target
New York -- Canadian yoga apparel retailer lululemon athletica will open a four-month pop-up location on Third Ave., between 66th and 67th Streets in Manhattan, according to Douglas Elliman's Retail Group.
The former site of a Uniqlo pop-up shop, the space is on a block-front shared by Thierry Rabotin, Bare Escentuals, Caché, Canyon Beachwear and Arden B.
The retailer’s flagship, located across the street from the pop-up site, is currently being renovated, and the temporary location will ensure a continued presence.