- Lululemon founder Wilson votes against reinstating directors
- Pinterest testing Promoted Pins with retail brands, including Gap and Target
- Report: Lululemon to open men’s store in Manhattan
- Top 10 Stories of the First Half of 2014
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
Vancouver, British Columbia -- Lululemon Athletica Inc. said that chief product officer Sheree Waterson will be leaving Lululemon effective April 15, in what it described as a “leadership change in the product organization.”
The news comes just weeks after the specialty retailer had to recall its signature Luon-fabric yoga pants from store shelves for being too sheer. The company warned that the move could lead to shortages and dent its profit by up to $40 million this fiscal year.
Waterson joined Lululemon in 2008 and has over 25 years of consumer and retail industry experience.