- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Pinterest testing Promoted Pins with retail brands, including Gap and Target
- Top 10 Stories of the First Half of 2014
- Lululemon founder Wilson votes against reinstating directors
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
New York -- Prudential Douglas Elliman's Retail Group said it has arranged a long-term lease for LUMAS Galleries at 1100 Madison Avenue, between 82nd and 83rd Streets.
The German-based art dealer’s only current U.S. location is on West Broadway in SoHo.
LUMAS Galleries is moving into the former City Market Café space, which is surrounded by neighboring businesses such as Jonathan Adler, Peter Elliot, Lululemon, Coach, Alexis Bittar, Theory and Tumi.