- Finish Line Q1 profit doubles; sales boosted by online and in-store Macy’s shops
- Teavana president joins Starbucks board
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Macy’s promotes head merchant to president
- Report: Actor settles discrimination suit with Macy’s
New York -- Macy’s Herald Square has extended its shopping hours to make it easier for shoppers while the flagship undergoes its extensive, four-year renovation.
Starting Monday, the store opens at 9 a.m., instead of 10 a.m., Monday through Friday. The Saturday and Sunday schedule remains the same, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., respectively.