- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Madison Marquette sponsors social media site
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Washington, D.C. -- Madison Marquette Retail Services has announced the launch of its redesigned Center Social, a website that offers research, best practices and other resources related to using social media to market shopping centers.
The site has retained its original sponsors: Madison Marquette and Alexander Babbage, a marketing and consumer research company. Two additional sponsors will contribute to the re-launched site: The Dealey Group, a digital advertising, marketing and design firm, and Ein Communications, a public relations and marketing communications firm.
Madison Marquette said the site would also include a blog covering social media trends and tools.