- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Project Profile: Belmont Chase
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
Plano, Texas Jacksonville, Fla.-based Regency Centers said it has leased restaurant space in Plano, Texas, at Prestonwood Park to Mama’s Daughter’s Diner.
The family-owned restaurant has leased 5,043 sq. ft. and is slated to open for business in November.
The 163,341-sq.-ft. shopping center is tenanted by Great Clips, Qdoba Mexican Grill, Sonic, Subway, Sally Beauty Supply and Domino’s Pizza.