- Simon breaks ground on Chicago Premium Outlets expansion
- Saks to anchor new center in Miami
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Nordstrom to acquire online menswear retailer Trunk Club
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
Chicago — Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Old Navy and Carter’s have inked leases for space at The Mayfair Collection, a 270,000-sq.-ft. shopping center in Wauwatosa, Wis. Nordstrom Rack, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Ulta Beauty have also made lease commitments to the project.
HSA Commercial Real Estate, the developer, broke ground on the project in April. HSA Commercial is adaptively repurposing an obsolete warehouse development into The Mayfair Collection retail shopping center.