- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Whole Foods Market, Detroit
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Report: Developer says West Monroe, La., will get shopping center
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
Grand Rapids, Mich. Meijer Inc. announced late Monday that it is launching a new campaign in Chicago this week which, according to reports, is intended to raise the regional supercenter’s profile in the market.
Meijer has 11 stores open in the metro Chicago marketplace. The ad campaign, exclusive to Chicago, will consist of three TV spots emphasizing the message, “Higher Standards. Lower Prices.”