- Men's Wearhouse succession plan: Founder Zimmer to step down as CEO
- Men's Wearhouse opens first Big & Tall store in Manhattan
- Men's Wearhouse Q1 profit doubles, beats Street
- Men’s Wearhouse Q2 profit up 33%, looks to open 110 stores in next five years
- Private equity company Clayton, Dubilier & Rice to acquire David’s Bridal
Fremont, Calif. – The Men's Wearhouse has extended its exclusive relationship with David's Bridal. The amendment to the current contract extends the partnership by five years with the option to extend for an additional five years.
"Our relationship with David's Bridal has been an important part of our tuxedo marketing plan since 2007,” said Doug Ewert, Men's Wearhouse president and CEO. “We are excited to extend this valuable partnership and enhance our co-marketing programs to continue providing superior wedding services."