- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Fremont, Calif. -- Men’s Wearhouse has launched a new mobile website that allows shoppers to interact with the brand while on the go. Users can browse Men’s Wearhouse’s full list of in-store offerings, locate their nearest store and design the perfect tuxedo for any occasion with the Build-A-Tux feature, which allows users to choose from 96 different vest and bowtie colors and customize their tux with the aid of pre-styled looks that are easily saved for later or shared with friends and family.
“Extending our in-store experience to the online space has been a focus area for our company,” said Doug Ewert, Men’s Wearhouse president and CEO. “Our optimized mobile site allows us to connect to our customers in a more robust way, extending our promise of quality and world-class customer service well beyond the store.”
In addition to the Build-A-Tux feature, the mobile website also includes:
- Filtering options to help customers search for products based on features relevant to them;
- An advanced filter that allows users to view and edit currently selected features;
- A view toggle allowing users to switch between grid view and list view, minimizing scrolling;
- A toggle between “Regular” and “Big & Tall” sizes for easy fit navigation; and
- A location-based store finder, allowing users to find retail locations, tuxedo rental stores, and outlets.