- Men's Wearhouse Q1 profit doubles, beats Street
- Men's Wearhouse succession plan: Founder Zimmer to step down as CEO
- Men's Wearhouse opens first Big & Tall store in Manhattan
- Men’s Wearhouse Q2 profit up 33%, looks to open 110 stores in next five years
- Men's Wearhouse lowers forecast as Q1 profit disappoints; on track to close nearly 50 stores
Houston Men's Wearhouse Inc. on Monday promoted Mary Beth Blake to president of K&G Fashion Superstore, the company's discount chain.
Blake had been chief merchandising officer for K&G since May.
Before joining Men's Wearhouse, Blake was senior VP, general merchandise manager for the men's and children's sectors at Macy's Midwest division.
Men's Wearhouse operates 1,298 stores under names The Men's Wearhouse, Moores, K&G and MW Tux.