- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Men's Wearhouse to acquire Jos. A. Bank for $1.8 billion
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Houston, Men's Warehouse said Monday it has completed the acquisition of the After Hours Formalwear stores from Federated Department Stores Inc. for $100 million. Federal antitrust regulators cleared the deal on March 23.
Men's Warehouse also said that its exclusive arrangement with David’s Bridal will be extended to its own stores and Moores store brands.