- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Zales returns to full-year profitability
- Zimmer may seek return to Men’s Wearhouse
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Houston, Men's Warehouse said Monday it has completed the acquisition of the After Hours Formalwear stores from Federated Department Stores Inc. for $100 million. Federal antitrust regulators cleared the deal on March 23.
Men's Warehouse also said that its exclusive arrangement with David’s Bridal will be extended to its own stores and Moores store brands.