- Men's Wearhouse succession plan: Founder Zimmer to step down as CEO
- Men's Wearhouse Q1 profit doubles, beats Street
- Men's Wearhouse opens first Big & Tall store in Manhattan
- Men’s Wearhouse Q2 profit up 33%, looks to open 110 stores in next five years
- Men’s Wearhouse profit up 31%, but outlook disappoints
Houston -- The Men's Wearhouse Inc. reported Wednesday that net income for the quarter ended July 28 rose to $59.4 million, from $57.1 million in the year-ago period.
Sales edged up 1% to $662.3 million, narrowly missing Wall Street’s expected $662.9 million in revenue. Same-store sales grew 4.4% at namesake stores, but fell 3.3% at K&G stores.
The company has raised its guidance for full-year 2012.