- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Dollar General digs in as Family Dollar rebuffs takeover bid
- Kroger beats Street with Q2 earnings, sales
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Report: Analyst firm Wedbush sees ‘imminent’ RadioShack bankruptcy
Irvine, Calif. -- Mimi's Cafe said Thursday that Scott Miller has been named VP finance, effective immediately.
Miller most recently was the CFO at El Gallo Giro, a multi-unit taqueria. He also spent 10 years in various financial leadership roles at Carlson Restaurant Inc., with the T.G.I. Friday's and Pick Up Stix brands.
Mimi's Cafe was recently acquired by Le Duff America , parent to the Bruegger’s Bagels and la Madeleine banners, and has 145 locations in 24 states.