- Regular Cleaning of Condenser Coils in Refrigeration and Freezer Appliances Results in Maximum Efficiency
- Whole Foods Market, Detroit
- Regular Cleaning of Condensor Coil in Refrigeration and Freezer Appliances Results in Maximum Efficiency
- Walgreens Q2 sales rise 5.2%
- Walgreens opens nation’s first net zero energy store
New York -- MPW Engineering provided design and specifications of the refrigeration and refrigeration energy management systems for the newly converted Walgreen’s store in the Empire State Building in Manhattan.
Walgreens desired a more efficient, cost effective and “greener” solution as it planned to convert a single floor store to three floors in a multi-story, mixed use building. The previous refrigeration system utilized a costly, high-ozone depleting refrigerant. MPW Engineering designed a new split mini-rack system that utilized a more environmentally-friendly, zero ozone depleting refrigerant. The rack served new refrigerated fixtures, consisting of water cooled compressors that were tied into the building existing water loop. The new rack was installed while still maintaining standard store operations.