- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Webinar: What to Do NOW to Protect Stores Against Data Breaches
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
New York — Muss Development LLC is acquiring a 5,000-sq.-ft. retail condominium located at the base of the Touraine Condominium at 865 Lexington Avenue on New York City’s Upper East Side. Immediately upon closing, Muss will enter into a long-term lease with Le Pain Quotidien for its 31st location in Manhattan.
Known for its organic bread and cakes, Le Pain Quotidien will take the ground-floor retail component.
In the sales transaction, Jones Lang LaSalle represented both Muss Development and the seller, Lex 65.
In the lease deal, CBRE Group Inc. represented Le Pain Quotidien, and Cushman & Wakefield represented the Muss Development.