- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
Pittsburgh – Internet coupon provider MyCoupons.com is launching a responsive design website. The new website presents a cleaner, contemporary, responsive design that adapts itself to all digital platforms: web, tablet, and mobile.
The new infrastructure also improves the user experience with better and faster search capabilities for the thousands of coupons and promotional codes available on the site from more than 9,000 online merchants.
"For a website that started nearly two decades ago, MyCoupons.com has done remarkably well. But it's time for a clean-up and it's time to align our business more closely with the emerging technology needs of our customers," said Jason Wolfe, CEO of MyCoupons.com. “Twenty-two percent of our traffic is now mobile and tablet. That number is up 24% from last year, and we expect it to increase further."