- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Verdugo v. Target: Does A Retailer Have A Common Law Duty to Have an AED Available?
- President George W. Bush to give opening keynote at SPECS
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
The National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) announced the promotion of Don L. Bell II from VP of legal affairs and general counsel to senior VP of legal affairs and general counsel.
During his 10 years at NACDS, Bell has served in a number of legal department capacities. He served as general counsel since 2004. He currently serves as an advisor to NACDS and chain pharmacies regarding virtually all aspects of federal drug laws, fraud and abuse laws, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, antitrust and employment law.
He is also responsible for litigating ongoing lawsuits that affect pharmacies and assists in analyzing and drafting proposed legislation, and helps work with federal and state government agencies.