- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Itasca, Ill. NEC Display Solutions, Itasca, Ill., offers two new-digital signage products: a pre-configured TileMatrix Video Wall Solution and a 52-inch full high-definition widescreen display designed for a variety of digital signage applications.
The TileMatrix Video Wall Solution is comprised of four NEC 46-inch MultiSync LCD4620-2-IT displays. The high-definition display provides optimal resolution (1366 x 768) for digital signage, and display management controls lower energy consumption and save money. NEC’s exclusive TileMatrix technology allows for video walls comprised of up to 25 displays (5x5) using only a single video source. The system’s TileCompT feature is fine-tuned to compensate for the narrow bezels, allowing the image to look crisp with no loss of content at the edges.
The ultra-thin-frame 52-in. NEC MultiSync LCD5220 boasts the Digital Signage Technology Suite (DSTS), nearly 30 features that enhance display management, improve screen performance and lower total cost of ownership. U-shaped bulbs allow for more uniform image and even dissipation of heat output. www.necdisplay.com