- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Pooler, Ga. — The Olive Garden, Panera Bread, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Jersey Mikes Subs and Jalapenos Mexican Grill have all inked deals with GBT Realty Corporation for space in Village on Pooler Parkway, a 143,000-sq.-ft. shopping center now under development in Pooler, Ga.
The Panera shop will occupy a freestanding building with a drive-through, making it one of the first locations in the market to feature Panera’s new prototype.
Most recently, Chili’s, Sushi Hana Asian Cuisine and Marble Slab Creamery have signed leases. Logan’s Roadhouse and McDonald’s are already open for business in the development.