- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Pooler, Ga. — The Olive Garden, Panera Bread, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Jersey Mikes Subs and Jalapenos Mexican Grill have all inked deals with GBT Realty Corporation for space in Village on Pooler Parkway, a 143,000-sq.-ft. shopping center now under development in Pooler, Ga.
The Panera shop will occupy a freestanding building with a drive-through, making it one of the first locations in the market to feature Panera’s new prototype.
Most recently, Chili’s, Sushi Hana Asian Cuisine and Marble Slab Creamery have signed leases. Logan’s Roadhouse and McDonald’s are already open for business in the development.