- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Sears’ Lampert predicts retail ‘headed to where we already are’
- Men's Wearhouse to acquire Jos. A. Bank for $1.8 billion
Hoffman Estates, Ill., Sears Holdings Corp. named Lisa Schultz, a former high-ranking designer at Gap Inc., to the newly created position of executive VP, Sears Holdings apparel design. In her new role, Schultz will have responsibility for all of Sears’ and Kmart's apparel design teams and will report to chairman Edward S. Lampert. She was previously senior VP of design for Kmart. “In two years, Lisa has assembled a team of talented and enthusiastic designers and has refashioned and defined the Kmart apparel line,” said Lampert.