- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Four steps to truly understanding your customers and unlocking new opportunities
Denver BabyUniverse on Tuesday today announced its name change to The Parent Company.
The new name more accurately reflects The Parent Company's focus on meeting the growing needs of today's parent, through our balanced model of commerce, content and new media," said Michael J. Wagner, president and CEO of The Parent Company.