- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Container Store and Intuit partner to eliminate receipts
Corpus Christi, Texas -- Dolphin Ventures and EWB Development announced that they will develop The Outlets at Corpus Christi Bay, located in Corpus Christi, Texas.
The project will be a partnership with the Lockard Cos.
Phase one, slated to contain 281,526 sq. ft., is targeted for a late 2013 opening.
“This center will fill a void in the Texas market and is one of the very last major tourist destinations in the U.S. without an outlet center,” said Lisa Quier Wagner of Dolphin Ventures and EWB Development.
The team’s shared goal is to create an outlet project in an under-served market that is appealing, inviting, and will excite the consumer by providing brands in a desirable environment.