- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
Minneapolis — The Opus Group has announced office and retail leases and two land sales in the Arbor Lakes development in Maple Grove, Minn.
Pro Ag Management Inc. will occupy 9,179 sq. ft. on the second floor of the North End Office and Retail Building. With the Pro Ag lease, the center’s office space is now 100% leased. On the retail side, Sola Salon Studios has leased 4,524 sq. ft. of ground-level retail space in the same building. Colliers International brokers represented the tenants as well as Opus in these transactions.
The land sales took place at the Fountains at Arbor Lakes. KF Dental Company LLC acquired 1.3 acres, and Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers purchased1.39 acres.
Hempel Companies represented KF Dental, while Colliers brokers represented Freddy’s and Opus www.opus-group.com in the sale transactions.