- Apple celebrates 13 years in retail — 424 stores and counting
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Earthbar signs into Glendale Galleria in May
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
Glendale, Calif. — Throughout the spring and summer, Glendale Galleria will open nine new stores and eateries including Armani Jeans, Blaze Pizza, Brighton Collectibles, Chipotle, Coach, Earthbar, Lolli & Pops and Zumiez.
They will join La Baugette, another newcomer, which opened its Glendale Galleria location back in February.
In November 2013, Glendale Galleria celebrated a grand reopening featuring the center’s expansive renovation and the opening of its newest anchor tenant, Bloomingdale’s, as well as 30 other new stores including Giggles N’ Hugs, Bhindi Jewelers, Yoppi Yogurt, Martier, Porsche Design, Salon Dioro, Silver Jeans Co., Vilebrequin, Boarder Sports, ‘lette macarons, Original Penguin, Oro Gold, Carmen Steffens, Shasa, Brooks Shoes for Kids and BCBGMAXAZRIA.
Glendale Galleria is owned and managed by General Growth Properties, an S&P 500 company that owns, manages, leases and redevelops retail properties throughout the United States.