- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Peoria, Ill. -- Cullinan Properties, developer of the East Peoria Downtown shopping center, hosted a ceremonial ‘Steel Raising’ event last week to mark the development of the Peoria project.
Joining Target and Costco at the center will be Ulta Beauty with an 11,000-sq.-ft. store adjacent to Target, and Gordmans, which has leased a 50,000-sq.-ft. space slated to open in early 2013.
The East Peoria downtown Shopping Center is scheduled to open March 2013. The expanded downtown district will also be home to a new 137-room Holiday Inn conference center, a 32,000-sq.-ft. Fondulac District Library, and a 54,000-sq.-ft. Hometown Community Bank.