- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Morrisville, N.C. -- The Kalikow Group, on behalf of KEP Morrisville Realty and EYC Cos., said that Grace Park, a mixed-use development featuring 90,000 sq. ft. of ground-floor and outparcel retail space, as well as 180 residences, is nearing 100% occupancy with the addition of four new tenants.
Trali Irish Pub, leased 4,100 sq. ft. at the Morrisville, N.C. property, and Health Station will occupy 1,500 sq. ft. Ladders Teaching Supply is opening a 1,500-sq.-ft. store and Italian restaurant Mare leased 3,200 sq. ft.
Existing tenants include Starbucks, 5 Hot Chilies, Peppers Market, Pristine Auto Spa, Salon 93, Quizno's Subs, Buffalo Wings and Rings, Dairy Queen, Bite Dental, Anytime Fitness, Red Polish Nail Bar, NC Bagel Café and Goodwill.