- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Morrisville, N.C. -- The Kalikow Group, on behalf of KEP Morrisville Realty and EYC Cos., said that Grace Park, a mixed-use development featuring 90,000 sq. ft. of ground-floor and outparcel retail space, as well as 180 residences, is nearing 100% occupancy with the addition of four new tenants.
Trali Irish Pub, leased 4,100 sq. ft. at the Morrisville, N.C. property, and Health Station will occupy 1,500 sq. ft. Ladders Teaching Supply is opening a 1,500-sq.-ft. store and Italian restaurant Mare leased 3,200 sq. ft.
Existing tenants include Starbucks, 5 Hot Chilies, Peppers Market, Pristine Auto Spa, Salon 93, Quizno's Subs, Buffalo Wings and Rings, Dairy Queen, Bite Dental, Anytime Fitness, Red Polish Nail Bar, NC Bagel Café and Goodwill.