- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
Raleigh, N.C. -- Charlotte, N.C.-based Crosland announced that several new tenants will open at The Shoppes at Oberlin Court mixed-use development in Raleigh, N.C.
Gigi's Cupcakes is slated to open a 1,579-sq.-ft. location in December, Edible Arrangements will open a 1,300-sq.-ft. store, also in December, and Oberlin Nails & Spa has opened a 1,198-sq.-ft. salon.
In related news, ABC Store purchased an outparcel at McCrimmon Corners, in Morrisville, N.C., in early October. The 5,058-sq.-ft. store will sit on .87 acres and is expected to open in late spring 2011.