- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Former Saks CEO Sadove to lead new tech-focused division at Traub Associates
- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Express CEO Michael Weiss to retire
New York City -- New York & Co. said Tuesday it has promoted current president Gregory Scott to the role of CEO, effective Feb. 12.
Richard P. Crystal, current chairman and CEO, had previously announced his impending retirement, effective Feb. 11.
Grace Nichols, who has served as a director since March 2008, will assume the role of non-executive chair of the board effective Feb. 12. Scott will remain a director on the company’s board.
Scott previously served as CEO of Bebe Stores; prior to Bebe, he was president of Arden B., a division of Wet Seal.