- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
- Sport Chalet to be acquired by owner of Bob's Stores, EMS
- Tesco to debut F&F apparel format in U.S., with seven stores by year-end
- Shoe Carnival earnings drop on income tax expenses; plans 23–28 stores
- Experiential retailer Make Meaning opens in Bethesda, Maryland
Boston -- No Rest for Bridget, based in Irvine, Calif., will make its East Coast debut in mid-March, opening a 1,300-sq.-ft. location on Boston’s Newbury Street.
The fast-fashion retailer specializes in affordable women’s clothing and accessories to 20- to 39-year-olds.
The store’s build-out is being handled by A&O Danner Companies, Plymouth, Mass., which is working with D2 Construction of Costa Mesa, Calif.