- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Walgreens opens nation’s first net zero energy store
- Redeveloping Retail: America’s Top Redevelopers
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Cedar Grove, N.J.-based Noble Gift Packaging offers a new 32-page, color catalog introducing the ZeroTre collection of eco-friendly packaging products, which are made from a variety of environmentally responsible materials and techniques that reduce reliance on trees and encourage recycling and reuse.
Eco-friendly materials used include stone, abaca plants, bamboo, jute, recycled plastic bottles, recycled polypropylene, and cotton. The bags are available in a variety of designs, shapes and colors.