- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
New York — Noble Roman’s, the franchisor of Nobel Roman’s Pizza and Tuscano’s Italian Style Subs, has announced signed agreements for eight more stand-alone locations, brining the total of signed locations to 29.
To date, eight locations are open and 21 are under development.