- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
Seattle -- Nordstrom announced it has begun selling the trendy British fashion brand Topshop and Topman at 14 select Nordstrom stores across the country and on its website. Merchandise deliveries will be made on a weekly basis, with an expanded collection available online.
In addition, the Topshop make-up collection will launch in select stores and online in late 2012.
The departments at Nordstrom feature mannequins, visual merchandising and store fixtures from Topshop and Topman and are located in high-profile areas within the women's and men's apparel departments.
To help launch the brand, a Topshop and Topman -branded truck will visit popular city locations in Miami from Sept. 8-12 before heading to Austin, Texas, where it will hit the streets from Sept. 28-30. Customers who spot the truck can receive a free branded tote bag and bottled water. In addition, they can follow the truck's journey from Miami to Austin on the Nordstrom blog "The Thread" (Blogs.nordstrom.com) and social media channels. http://blogs.nordstrom.com/
Nordstrom will also host an Instagram contest for customers to win the ultimate weekend in London including a shopping spree at Topshop/Topman.