Seattle --- Nordstrom has launched nordstromrack.com, a new e-commerce site and mobile app, built on a shared platform with HauteLook, Nordstrom's flash sale business. The new site gives customers access to shop Nordstrom Rack merchandise alongside HauteLook’s signature flash sale events.
The site experience is designed to offer an integrated way for customers to browse and buy merchandise either through Nordstrom Rack or through limited-time, limited-inventory flash sale events powered by HauteLook. Customers are able to shop both sites through a single login, shopping cart and can combine items into one easy checkout.
"Our customers have been telling us for some time they want to shop the Rack online and with the launch of nordstromrack.com they can now shop the Rack whenever they'd like," said Jamie Nordstrom, president of Nordstrom Direct. "We were able to leverage the talent of our HauteLook team to build a fast, seamless online and mobile experience — an important milestone in supporting our priorities to meet our customers' expectation of how they like to shop today."
Additional features include:
• Two unique iTunes storefront and app icons that lead to a seamless mobile shopping experience for customers to browse and shop both sites within a shared app
• Easy Returns: 90 day return window to any Nordstrom Rack store or by mail
• Free shipping for orders over $100
• Enrolled customers earn points in the Nordstrom Rewards Program
• Integrated iOS experience for the iPhone and iPad
The company plans to introduce additional features and functionality with subsequent updates to the site.