- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
Seattle -- Nordstrom plans to open a Nordstrom Rack in Orange, Calif. The 35,000-sq.-ft. store will be located at The Block at Orange and is expected to open in spring 2012.
"We are very excited to move forward with our new store at The Block at Orange," said Geevy Thomas, president of Nordstrom Rack "This is one of the area's top shopping destinations and a terrific opportunity for us to better serve our loyal OC customers."
Nordstrom Rack will be a part of the new development on the eastern side of The Block at Orange, which offers nearly 100 name-brand outlet and value retail stores, restaurants and un entertainment venues.