- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Seattle -- Nordstrom plans to open a Nordstrom Rack in Orange, Calif. The 35,000-sq.-ft. store will be located at The Block at Orange and is expected to open in spring 2012.
"We are very excited to move forward with our new store at The Block at Orange," said Geevy Thomas, president of Nordstrom Rack "This is one of the area's top shopping destinations and a terrific opportunity for us to better serve our loyal OC customers."
Nordstrom Rack will be a part of the new development on the eastern side of The Block at Orange, which offers nearly 100 name-brand outlet and value retail stores, restaurants and un entertainment venues.