- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Redeveloping Retail: America’s Top Redevelopers
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- White House | Black Market, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Toronto
New York - President Obama met with Wal-Mart Stores CEO Mike Duke in the Oval Office Monday afternoon. Sources said Obama and Duke were to discuss ways to spur job growth and encourage companies to invest in the United States.
Arriving at the White House, Duke declined to answer questions about the substance of the meeting.
“We’re just going to have a nice visit,” he said, according to Bloomberg.