- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Office Depot announced Thursday that it has debuted a new corporate citizenship website – Officedepotcitizenship.com – in recognition of Earth Month.
The site provides information about the company’s various initiatives, including ethics, diversity and the environment, presented in an interactive format.
“On this new website, we are proud to showcase a wide range of sustainability initiatives that not only contribute to our social and environmental goals, but also have a meaningful impact on our economic sustainability,” said Neil Austrian, CEO, Office Depot.